Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Flystudio..

elo ~~~ i'm camie..

currently i'm on my internship in fly studio....

ta dah ~~! this is "my" office de enviroment...


left hand side (black pc) is my pc....

right hand site is joshua punya pc...hehe...

seems like my pc is more "leng" then him....wakaka...


but my 1 always auto turn off,

and need wait more a while jz can open back..sux

got see the black head...? that is ah lim...hehe...



and a big bookcase.... got maya tutorial book ~~ wat book wat book...

but wat i interest is........COMIC !!!


a lot of comic there..got doremon oso...@_@..



this is other colleague de seat....

this is capture at morning...




and this is capture at evening + raining....

-_-... this kind of lighting make me feel sleepy....

in the end..

the enviroment is satisfying....besides transport and allowance....=.=ll

posted by CaMie
(camie87.blogspot.com)

No comments: